- About Us
- The AcSEED Initiative
- The AcSEED Award
Thursday 13th May 2021
This is how we share information and good practices relating to mental health and wellbeing support in schools and colleges
14th December 2020
AcSEED Newsletter for December 2020
11th December 2020
Kooth: An on-line Mental Health Support Platform
11th November 2020
Report from the Westminster Insight conference on Mental Health and Wellbeing in Schools
20th October 2020
Fairfield Road Primary School receive AcSEED Award
31st August 2020
Congratulations to Newport Girls' High School in Shropshire ...
25th June 2019
Trinity School and College opens the first AcSEED Wellbeing Centre
AcSEED Vision & Aims
- For every school to have a positive, safe, and supportive environment that is complimentary to learning.
- For young people from all backgrounds to be supported in achieving their maximum potential.
- For every young person to know who they can contact if they experience emotional difficulties.
- For every young person to have access to a safe, confidential environment in which they can discuss and explore their feelings and know they will be heard and responded to sensitively.
- For early intervention to be available for all young people showing signs of mental illness.
- For schools and outside agencies to work together effectively in the best interests of young people.
- For an end to mental health stigma through education of young people on the realities of mental illness.
- To identify and recognise schools who are providing high quality emotional wellbeing support.
- To ensure consistent application of best practice across all schools.
- To incentivise schools to invest in the provision and maintenance of emotional wellbeing support programs.
- To provide parents, carers and young people with confidence that schools are pro-actively supporting the emotional wellbeing of their students.